Nursing Liability Reports
Bush & Company offers a Nursing Liability Reports service which provides the Court with an opinion in respect of professional negligence claims. Examples of liability claims might be the incidence of pressure sores whilst in hospital, or an injury sustained from a fall.
Our Liability Reports set out the appropriate nursing practice and then state whether practice has fallen below the standard to be expected of a reasonably competent practitioner and of the hospital/ organisation responsible for the care delivery.
We cover all areas of Liability Reporting, from general and mental health, to care services.
All our reports are written by registered nurses who have relevant post-qualification experience.
Why Use Bush & Company?
- All of our Nursing Liability Reports team have been qualified for at least 10 years and are specialists in their field.
- We have proven experience in providing Nursing Liability Reports.
- Our experts understand the importance of meeting deadlines and providing a dedicated service to our instructing parties.
- We offer nationwide coverage.
- Our quality assurance process ensures that each report is a bespoke piece of work and of the highest standard.
- We are able to assess and provide a Nursing Liability Report within 3-6 weeks of instruction and more quickly if required.
What Can You Expect?
- A comprehensive Nursing Liability Report.
- A friendly, experienced and knowledgeable team.
- Agreed timescales will always be met.
For more information please contact Rachel Bush, Director Expert Witness Services on (01327) 876210 or email@example.com