We are the brand leader for case management and expert witness services in the catastrophic injury sector. We work with claimant and defendant solicitors and insurers to provide services to support clients following life changing injuries including:
- Acquired Brain injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brachial Plexus
- Cauda Equina
- Hand and upper limb injury
- Major trauma
- Complex orthopaedic
- Soft tissue injury
- Sensory impairment
- Birth injury/developmental delay
A complete service
We are also experienced in mental health and learning disabilities that present in those we work with and the complex behaviours that can challenge people following catastrophic injury.
Our services include:
- Case Management
- Vocational rehabilitation and support
- Behaviour therapy
- Employment support
- Pain management
- Court of Protection specific services
- Expert Witness reports
All of these services begin with appropriate and comprehensive needs assessment by experienced clinical professionals.Visit our assessments page to find out more
Ann is our ‘go to’ case manager for serious orthopaedic/post trauma injuries. I cannot praise her enough. We have worked together for over 20 years and she does not fail to deliver an excellent service.Claimant solicitor, 2018
Why choose Bush & Co?
Working with Bush & Co you can be sure to receive services that provide you with reassurance through our delivery of expertise, integrity and professionalism. Our business is built on the clinical and leadership skills of our people and the rich relationships we have with stakeholders across the legal, insurance and clinical sectors.
We are industry leaders
- The largest national network of specialist case managers and expert witnesses.
- A multi-professional leadership team experienced in catastrophic injury, clinical governance and innovation.
- A quality assurance team made up of lawyers and communication experts giving you reassurance that our reports meet your needs.
- Ongoing supervision of our case managers the involves clinical audits, professional development and peer-to-peer networking and the sharing of best practice.
- Two industry leading joint ventures that provide you access to two of the most specialist case management services across the UK.
We focus on the details
- We have a team dedicated to researching and aligning with your clients’ requirements to ensure we are helping you to deliver outstanding service.
- Our 30 year history combines with our innovative culture to ensure we offer a personalised service on a UK-wide scale.
expert witness report types View a list of the specialisms we cover and clinical professions working with us
Find a specialist
Use our bespoke, interactive search tool to find your next case manager or expert witness