What we do
All our case management and quantum expert witness services begin with appropriate and comprehensive needs assessment by experienced clinical professionals.
When you enquire about any of our assessment services, we will send you carefully selected case managers or expert witnesses based on your needs and those of the client within 24 hours.
You can also browse online profiles of all our case managers and experts here.
On full instruction for case management assessment, we will book and carry out the assessment and provide our comprehensive assessment report within 21 days. Where possible this will always be completed sooner and we will manage the booking and communication with the client, keeping you informed of key dates and any changes to schedule.
On full instruction for quantum expert witness reports we work to the time frames of the instructing party; taking into account the stage at which the claim is at within the legal process.
Why choose Bush & Co for Assessments
- Types of assessments
- Case management assessments
- Quantum expert witness assessments
Types of Assessments
- Immediate Needs
- Initial Case Management
- On-going needs assessment (CoP)
- Behaviour Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Quantum Report
Case Management Assessments
- Ensure effective and safe rehabilitation
- Put SMART goals in place led by the client and their support network and supported by the case manager
- Provide a clear picture on an individuals needs for all involved including the biological, psychological and social aspects of a person
- Set upfront expectations, limitations and desired outcomes as well as short-term interventions needed
Quantum Expert Witness Assessments
- Provide a clear picture of an individuals needs for all involved, considering the client’s life before the accident and their future rehabilitation
- Set upfront expectations, limitations and desired outcomes to give the whole picture
- Enable the report you receive to be complete, accurate and reliable
The expert’s work on this case was excellent. Unlike many other expert witnesses, her reports are prepared with an objectivity which gives me confidence that her evidence will be accepted in Court and provides a solid base on which to evaluate a claim.Defendant Solicitor, 2018
Let’s work together
If you would like to enquire about any of our services, please
complete this short form and we’ll be in touch.
Find a specialist
Use our bespoke, interactive search tool to find your next case manager or expert witness