Bush & Company is committed to delivering the highest quality of service to our clients, referrers and partners.
Our quality assurance and clinical governance is a Board level responsibility which is embedded in all our processes and ensures that all our recommendations are evidence based and keep the client’s best interests at the centre of our services.
We have robust and transparent processes for clinical audit and review of case manager and expert performance as well as for external suppliers. This includes regular feedback through a number of channels both for individuals and across our teams.
We are compliant with ISO27001- Information Governance and Business Continuity and also adhere to a number of industry specific standards of best practice as laid down by the following organisations:
Case Management Society of the UK (CMSUK) British Association of Brain Injury Case Managers (BABICM) Vocational Rehabilitation Association (VRA) United Kingdom Rehabilitation Council (UKRC) PAS150
We are a registered Domiciliary Care service accredited with the Care Quality Commission. Bush & Company welcome external scrutiny and is subject to audit by our customers.
To ensure we meet the highest standards we:
- Recruit experienced quality people using an effective competency based recruitment process;
- Ensure all case managers and experts hold and maintain professional registrations and provide evidence of continuing Personal Development;
- Conduct regular ongoing case reviews on a peer to peer basis and through our quality audit and report checking processes;
- Regular caseload audits with feedback to individuals, the Senior Management Team and the wider case management and expert witness team;
- Seek feedback on performance from our clients and those instructing us through regular communication and surveys which can be accessed in written format, on line and face to face;
- Engender a culture of continuous improvement where we positively encourage new ideas from the ground up;
- Regularly review our processes and procedures to ensure they are evidence based, reflect current best practice and meet our client and customer’s needs;
- Ensure all staff right up to Board level understand the importance of good quality assurance and clinical governance in every activity;
- Provide regular management information (MI) reporting for customers supported by review meetings with agreed action plans.
More information about specific quality and clinical governance processes relating to each service can be found at the relevant service page of our website.