Spinal Cord Injury Experts in South West England
By Bush & Company
For almost 30 years, Bush & Company has been a leading provider of Immediate Needs Assessments, Case Management and Expert Witness services for adults and children suffering catastrophic injury including spinal cord injury.
We would like to introduce you to our dedicated spinal injury team who have capacity to provide case management for injured individuals located in Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire and Hampshire.
Sarah Hinsley, Annie Broome and Elaine Gaffney are all widely respected for the quality of their work by solicitors and because they offer your clients Understanding, Support, Expertise and Experience.
Meet the team
Sarah Hinsley Registered General Nurse
View Sarah’s CV in full HERE
- Winner of Spinal Injuries Association Outstanding Case Manager Award 2014;
- Over 20 years post qualification experience;
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of spinal cord injury including respiratory support, seating, urology and continence;
- Extensive complex case management experience including spinal cord injury, trauma orthopaedic, stroke and clinical negligence;
- Experience in Cauda Equina and currently Trustee of the Cauda Equina Syndrome UK Charity.
Annie Broome Registered General Nurse
View Annie’s CV in full HERE
- Has worked with spinal cord injured clients for over 20 years and at Stoke Mandeville Hospital until 2008;
- Broad knowledge of the effects of spinal cord injury on both the injured individuals, their family and friends;
- Extensive experience of client’s rehabilitation needs both immediately, post-injury and their subsequent therapy and equipment needs for their future.
Elaine Gaffney Registered General Nurse
View Elaine’s CV in full HERE
- Over 25 years post qualification experience as a spinal injury specialist nurse;
- Extensive clinical expertise in orthopaedic and spinal cord injuries in primary, secondary and tertiary care;
- Successfully manages challenging individuals whilst able to provide vital support and advice in a timely and appropriate fashion;
- Detailed knowledge and experience of managing and coordinating the discharge and immediate post discharge period for clients with complex needs.