Terms & Conditions
Bush & Company Referral Incentive
26th March – 6th April 2018
Download the terms and conditions as a PDF >
- The promoter is: Bush & Company Rehabilitation Ltd (company no. 7180464) whose registered office is at 1430 Montagu Court, Kettering Parkway, Kettering, Northants, NN15 6XR.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bush & Company Rehabilitation Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound bythese terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms andconditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All referrals or enquiries made via our new, online referral form from 00.01hr 26th March until 00.00hrs 6th April will be automatically entered into the draw. After this date, no enquiries received via the new online form will be entered into the draw.
- Three winners will be drawn at random using an online number generation tool between 00.01hr 6th April and 00.00hrs 9th April. Winners will be notified by 5pm on 10th April via email.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Enquiries/referrals already submitted to Bush & Company by a different means before the 26th March will not be accepted in the draw if later submitted via the new online form.
- Winners are unable to request an alternative prize.
- After notifying the winners, Bush & Company will publicise details of the winners across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 00.00hr 6th April and we will remove you from the draw.
- Each completed referral form will class as one entry into the draw.