What we do
Our Court of Protection case management service offers long term confidence and trust which is underpinned by affordability, predictability and transparency.
We work with deputies and their clients throughout all stages of catastrophic injury litigation and post-settlement. We can also support private clients where there is a need for case management.
Alongside our standard case management service, we also offer Court of Protection case management services that have been specifically designed to support deputies working with clients who lack capacity to manage their own financial affairs.
Our specialist team understands deputy responsibilities; we know that it is essential for you to demonstrate that the financial decisions you make are in the best interests of your client and that the funds you manage on their behalf are protected to provide for their future.
We offer a service that combines fixed fees, reduced charges and annualised case management hours with streamlined communication and case management billing; enabling you to contain costs while maximising support for clients. This approach also facilitates efficient accounting and reporting in line with Office of the Public Guardian standards and good practice guidance.
How it works
- We will undertake an On-going Needs Assessment (ONA) to review and identify the client’s needs and opportunities to improve their quality of life.
- This will be followed up with a detailed report with recommendations also stating the amount of case management hours they will benefit from over the year and the cost, which is backed up by a decision support tool.
- Once case management starts, updates can be provided at agreed stages to ensure the deputy is informed of client hours used, activity and outcomes.
We can also provide other reports required by deputies for Court of Protection purposes.
Why choose Bush & Co
- Knowledgeable & Accessible
- Value for money
Knowledgeable & Accessible
- Skilled case managers with 7+ years experience post-qualification, trained to work with deputy teams.
- Multi-disciplinary team of over 110 specialist case managers from professions such as nursing, occupational therapy, social work, physiotherapy.
- Nationwide reach with local focus in areas such as support services, community networks and access to therapy.
Value for money
- Flexible annualised case management hours at reduced cost.
- Commitment to maximising client funds as appropriate via statutory services and welfare benefits.
- Designed to ensure efficiency savings for deputies and quality of life choices and solutions for clients.
- Efficient and effective communication at the right time, at the right level.
- Dedicated leadership and operational support offering extra points of contact and added customer service.
- Many ways to get in touch online, via LiveChat, telephone, email or face-to-face.