What we do
We provide first class case management to enhance a client’s rehabilitation in a way that makes them feel supported with clear goals and you feel reassured on cost, quality and effective outcomes.
Our case management services support children from birth, young people and adults who have suffered catastrophic injuries through personal injury or clinical negligence. The services we provide support both claimant and defendant parties during litigation to ensure clients’ needs are paramount to a successful resolution for all involved. Instructions are accepted as single or joint instructions under the Rehabilitation Code (2005).
The work we do centres on a solution focused, pragmatic approach steeped in goal setting, open and honest communication and clinical knowledge. Choosing to work with us means you can rely on some of the most experienced, focused and respectful case managers in the medico-legal sector.
Our case managers play a pivotal role in accessing statutory services, therapies, managing family dynamics and complex environments.
- Access to expertise
- Partnership working
- Effective products and services
- The benefits
- Client resources
Access to expertise
Our UK wide network is made up of over 115 case managers close to you and your clients. This network includes:
- nurses – general, learning disability and mental health
- health visitor
- social worker
- occupational therapists
- speech & language therapists
- vocational experts
Our case managers have an average of 16 years’ experience in their profession (with a minimum of 7 years each), still working clinically or in private practice to maintain their knowledge.
We develop and deliver training to our case managers which is enhanced by peer-to-peer networking and supervision as well as regular clinical audits.
We share our clinical knowledge with the medico-legal sector through training to legal teams, our annual conference and regional meetings.
We pride ourselves on our relationships across the medico-legal sector with both claimant and defendant parties. These relationships ensure we can:
- openly discuss and agree favourable and flexible commercial terms
- respond efficiently to needs
- discuss our network of case managers in relation to need prior to instruction
When instructing our services, you can expect us to respond in a timely manner:
- Within 24 hours you will receive profiles of our hand picked case managers who we feel meet your needs.
- Within 21 working days you will receive our report detailing initial plans, goals and observations and the client will have a clear, achievable plan in place.
Effective products and services
Choosing Bush & Co means you get more than traditional case management services.
Working with us gives you access to:
- Vocational rehabilitation and job seeking support
- Pain management programmes
- Expert behaviour therapy services and solutions
- Court of Protection services
- Employment support services
The benefits of case management to you and your clients
We truly believe that a life changing injury isn’t the end; we rebuild hope, relationships, careers and the future. Here’s why we feel case management is of benefit to you and your clients:
- Continuous support for your client’s on their rehabilitation journey from qualified professionals.
- Reassurance that your client’s physical, psychological and social needs are addressed; meaning you can focus on litigation.
- Agreed SMART goals empowering targeted outcomes.
- Easy access to knowledge and expertise about your client’s injury and the challenges they may face.
- Challenge and co-ordination of all relevant stakeholders
- Improved communication.
- Assigned accountability for your client’s rehabilitation.
- Single point of access to services.
- Continuity of care in a complex and changing landscape.
We have over 115 case managers across the UK
Case managers have an average of 16 years’ experience in clinical profession
97% of solicitors feel we respond to enquiries efficiently and effectively
Great service. Responsive to my needs. Quick resolution to any issues or changes to my needs. I was never left unsure about anything. Sympathetic with genuine
caring attitude. A pleasure to deal with.Claimant solicitor, 2018
Our case managers are supported by a team of operations managers with over 165 years’ experience in their clinical profession.
Operations managers are split regionally across the UK, providing support, questioning and new perspectives through 1-2-1s, case clinics and case audits. The role of the operations manager at Bush & Co is to also be a point of contact for our customers and play a key role in the delivery of operational and service development.
- Linda Ingram
- Sally Bayliss
- Ben Needham-Holmes
- Barry Lehane
- Samantha Hadley
- Mary Whittle
- Registered Nurse with military nursing experience
- 34 years’ clinical experience
- Passionate about vocational rehabilitation
- VRA UK Trustee
- Learning Disability Nurse experienced in CAMHS and behaviour management
- NHS, private healthcare and statutory services experience
- 28 years’ clinical experience
- Physiotherapist with specialist experience in neuro
- Previous experience as a case manager
- Chair of BABICM research group
- 10 years’ clinical experience
- Registered Nurse with managerial experience in leading a Neuro BI unit in the North East
- Previous experience as a case manager
- 23 years’ clinical experience
- Passionate about charity work
- Learning Disability Nurse with experience in CAMHS
- Senior leadership within NHS experience
- 30 years’ clinical experience
- Physiotherapist with specialist experience in musculoskeletal and complex orthopaedic cases
- Experience in the NHS, private and insurance sectors
- 12 years’ clinical experience